TANK DRAINAGE SYSTEM
Drain Joints are an innovative design incorporated to meet specific requirements for floating roof drainage systems. The elasticity of Flexible systems is combined together with the strength of Swivel Joints.
- Cost Efficiency
- Long Service Life
- Maintenance Free
- Easy to Install & Remove
- Aromatic Resistance: 100 %
- Standard sizes and configurations: 3’’, 4’’, 6’’, 8” (plus customized solutions).
- Fixed position (limited scraping)
- Compatibility with an extensive product range
- High operating pressure (344 kPa)
- Free water flow due to continuous slope
- Stress- and load-free hose end connections
- No lubrication required
DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
Pivot Master design incorporates inner and outer stainless steel wire helixes for hose reinforcement to resist internal and external pressures. Multiple internal layers of elastomeric materials ensure 100% resistance to product permeation through the hose.
Side plates are available in galvanized steel (standard) or as an option in stainless steel and redistribute the load around the flexible hose, minimizing the possibility of hose failure.
The hose are made of composite material (polyamide/ECTFE) with excellent chemical resistance, and much better mechanical strength and permeability than the usual PTFE. The straight-line hose structure eliminates interference problems and hose twists.
API-650 Ap. G
NFPA “National Fire Protection Agency”.
AISI Stainless Steel Cold Formed Structural Design Manual.
DRAIN SYSTEM for REPSOL
DRAIN SYSTEM for BAHREIN