ALUMINUM PONTOON IFR
The Aluminum Internal Floating Roof is a cost-effective, proven IFR technology that has been protecting stored liquid products in aboveground storage tanks for over 30 years.
Constructed of corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy, the interconnecting grid structure provides a high strength-to weight ratio that easily handles loads generated by product turbulence and inspection personnel.
Our structural design parameters were developed utilizing the guidelines of API Standard 650, Appendix H.
- The assembled structure complies with the design requirements API 650 Appendix H.
- Calculation and design done according to EUROCODE
- Matrix Methods of Structural Analysis
- The construction material is 100% Aluminum in accordance with API 650 Appendix H.
- The materials are compatible with a broad range of stored products.
- Strong enough to support all sealing systems, including both primary and secondary metal seals.
- Extruded structural beams bolted with a continuous groove to prevent leakage of threaded vapours.
- Extruded aluminum Floats with no longitudinal welds to improve safety and increase working life. Pontoons under pressure Factory tested.
- All components fit through manway for quick, easy installation
- Available in either aluminium or stainless models for complete chemical compatibility
- Its combination with an Aluminum Geodesic Dome provides a maximum control of losses or emissions and the maximum utilization of the storage capacity.
DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
Designed and constructed in accordance with API Standard 650 Appendix H. The entire roof is in Aluminum. Its main interconnecting grid structure has a high strength-to-weight ratio, using contamination free and corrosion resistant Aluminum alloy tubular pontoons and extruded channel beams. These flotation pontoons and structural members provide maximum flotation and strength capable of withstanding loads generated by product turbulence and inspection personnel. Components can be fitted through existing manways and adjustable legs can accommodate sloped bottom tank
API-650 Ap. G
NFPA “National Fire Protection Agency”.
AISI Stainless Steel Cold Formed Structural Design Manual.
The IFR Pontoon is custom engineered to accommodate a wide variety of shapes and spans, and address entry, ventilation, maintenance or other requirements (a wide range of accessories including vents, hatches are available to meet the customer’s needs).
- Conversion of an existing External Floating Roof tank to a Covered Floating Roof Tank.
- A maintenance-free fixed roof for a new tank.
- Replace existing corroded steel fixed roofs.
- Column free roof for new tank construction.
IFR PONTOON for TEPSA
STAINLESS STEEL IFR for PETROPERU
IFR PONTOON for HELPE
IFR PONTOON for PETROPERU