ALUMINUM FULL CONTACT INTERNAL FLOATING ROOF
The floating roof ‘Full Contact’ is a new approach to solve the problems of emissions. The FC roof is in total contact with the product, completely eliminating the vapor layer according to API 19.2.
The roof is composed of individual modules of light panels ‘honeycomb’ type that join to form a floating screen in contact with the product. Each individual panel behaves as an independent floating component. The complete assembled structure is very strong, stable and safe for personnel access and meets the design requirements of API 650, Appendix H.
The roof is composed of main panels sized for easy assembly in the field, and special panels that fit around the perimeter, so the structure adapts to any type of tank diameter.
- The construction material is 100% aluminum, according to API 650 Appendix H.
- Its combination with an aluminum Geodetic Dome, provides maximum control in the loss of emissions as well as a maximum use of storage capacity.
- The materials are compatible with a wide range of stored products.
- Employs a single panel design. Each module is fully tested in the factory to verify the tightness of the vapors and can be individually inspected in the field.
- Does not use complex or dangerous material inside.
- It does not use supports that perforate the platform, either using cables or legs to support the roof. This reduces leakage losses from drilling at very low levels compared to traditional carbon steel screens.
- It is strong enough to withstand all sealing systems, including both primary and secondary metal seals.
- Light weight structure with exceptional strength, using patented construction techniques.
API-650 Ap. H
NFPA “National Fire Protection Agency”.
AISI Stainless Steel Cold Formed Structural Design Manual.
The Full Contact Floating Roofs are custom engineered to accommodate a wide variety of shapes and spans, and address entry, ventilation, maintenance or other requirements (a wide range of accessories including vents, diffusers, hatches are available to meet the customer’s needs).
- Conversion of an existing External Floating Roof tank to a Covered Floating Roof Tank.
- A maintenance-free IFR for a new tank.
- Replace existing corroded roofs.
- Column free roof for new tank construction.
IFR FULL CONTACT for PEMEX
IFR FULL CONTACT for Vivo Energy
IFR FULL CONTACT for Repsol
STAINLESS STEEL FULL CONTACT for GALP
ALUMINUM FULL CONTACT IFR